Friday, November 14, 2008

I just want to say...

Hey guys!! It's your really random friend, Suzi! I am so just blissfully happy today. I don't know why but for whatever the reason I just feel like my soul is glowing! I just got back from babysitting. You guys can't make fun of me for doing it alot btw because kids are awesome and if I don't have a life I can't think of a better way to get one than by making a difference in a little kids life....and making money isn't that bad either, got to save for college!:) Speaking of college we got first term grades back today and I got a 3.56!! I am so proud of myself I think I did great! I know that I probably use quotes too much,but right now I love this one:"Don't frown even when you're sad, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile!"Hmm.... I love to smile, I think that if you let it a smile can put you at peace, and make you forget about the outside world. I mean by that it can make you stop caring about the outside world and be like I am now, without worry or stress or care about anything to make you feel sad. To be BLISSFULLY HAPPY:)! That is what I am now........blissfully happy. Try it. It might do you a world of good.

No comments: